New to church?
Looking for a church experience for the whole family?
Struggle with Sunday mornings?
Seeking something a bit less formal?
Come and try Picnic Praise!
- Interactive and informal.
- Suitable for everyone: babies to tots, children to teens, adults to seniors.
- Share a teatime picnic (we know children need their tea and we all need a snack!).
- Meet new people and have fun.
- Discover more about the Christian faith and what the church believes.
- Let us help you understand the Bible so you can share it confidently with others.
- Explore different ways of praying.
- Learn how God is with us on the journey of life.
This service is very informal. It’s ideal for people who want a more relaxed way to learn about God and enjoy worship and prayer. The service will provide activities for a variety of age groups so everyone will be able to get something out of it. Half way through there will be a break for a “picnic” and a chance to socialise, where light refreshments will be provided and you can bring your own food to enjoy if you wish (ideal for families who need to give little ones their tea).
Dates for 2017
All dates are Saturdays and services start at 5pm in the church.